Hopefully by now you’ve checked out my Foodist approved recipe for Fish Tacos with Fiery Peach Avocado Salsa featured on summertomato.com. Just in case you need more convincing on the staying power of this recipe, here’s a few more of the fabulous health benefits:
- Fish – Lean protein plus omega-3’s for mega brain power.
- Avocado – Packed with heart-healthy unsaturated fat and vitamins.
- Peach – High in fiber and packed with vitamins A and C.
- Jalapeño – Satisfies taste buds and known to boost metabolism.
- Cilantro – Aids digestion, reduces inflammation and removes toxins.
- Garlic – Helps your immune system fight nasty germs.
- Herbs – Adds flavor for satiety and packs an antioxidant punch.
- Cabbage – Ranks as one of the healthiest vegetables for good reason.
- Yogurt – Builds lean muscles and strong bones plus aids digestion.
With a little bit of effort in the kitchen you can make healthy food taste amazing!